INDUSTRIAL INJECTION'S New Arctic Cool.. Intake Plate

Yes it does say 249.00 but that was a decision that was not made by us all. We jumped the gun. Sorry

:hehe::doh::kick::blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1: These are all the things running through my head after reading this. Nice part though!

I for one think it’s a nice looking piece. I’m very sure that they will sell many of them also, due to the fact that alot of guys like a really cool looking engine bay.

If it’s not your thing say that, don’t give us reasons why you don’t want it, or won’t buy from a certain company. You’re just showing your ignorance!

Sooooo, what would someone gain by using this piece? You can't just come on and say, "check this out, buy one" and not give us some info. Is it bling or actually have some function? Could I machine my stock piece and chrome it and have the same thing or does it actually do tricks?

I'm not an II basher like most, I actually run an II turbo, but this thread seams corny. Give us some info!

P.S. Funny how the file name of the picture that says " 99-07 Cummins " on your link actually says "dmax/ARCTIC-COOL.jpg" when you hover over it. :hehe: Marketing must be out to lunch. LOL

It will be changed to 199.95. Like I said one of our guys jumped the gun and put it out here before we even got ready to sell it. The piece is finished with a polished look. We can also do a brushed look for less.

Back