Hammond, LA shop?

Will u guys have the right equipment to. oring a head for me. And if you can could I get a rough estimate, I would be bringing u just the head thank. You

Thank you, any idea on the down time. I ask cause I use. The truck. Also have you used the guy that is going to be doing the oring job before? Just want to make sure its gonna get done right..

Sweet, I may come by there Friday just to look around and get a little bit of a game plan going on my truck. I know the next couple of things on my list for it are a valve body, headstuds, and some on-the-truck pump tuning.

I made a mistake on the price mentioned. That is for o-ring only. Surface is 150. Sorry for the mix up. I have used him before on my truck. He builds racing engines for a living and stays covered up. Due to that fact, it will take about a week to get it done.

No dyno. I will try to get Dunbar's to come down when I have a "grand opening".,which will probably be this fall when it cools off. I'd like to have a dyno day like Jeff has, once or twice a year.

Stopped by there today around 4 on my way back from Lafayette but I guess y'all must've closed a little early.

does anybody know where the shop is located in north louisina on the truck it looked like was called louisiana diesel performance but i googled it and no luck

does anybody know where the shop is located in north louisina on the truck it looked like was called louisiana diesel performance but i googled it and no luck

I would like to know where the shop is in North Louisiana too. It looks like it says Benton, Louisiana. I need to have this 3-4 shift issue looked into.

Dropped the PSN Cummings off there a little earlier today. :D Getting an AirDog II put in, gauges put in, and gonna see if the OD/TC issue it has is something that can be fixed without pulling the trans. Asked him to give it a good once over to see if there's any other issues too. I'll post up how it goes.

I know Mike (DodgeCTD) had a good experience with them getting the turbo installed on his new D-Max.

let us know if he plans on getting a dyno day going, or a dyno at all, ive finally got my truck like a want it and am curious on the power. Plus i like gettin my feelins hurt.....

Back