Social experiment 1.1

Texashighways

Comp Diesel Sponsor
I really dig people without means making it happen. To that end, I have a blemished head that I would like someone to put to use. 30 days to vote on who you think deserves it. This is a bare casting. ( you will need to come up with valves and springs...(not hard for a baller on a budget) Looking for creativity in solving problems. Who deserves this head, and who will put it to use? Either that or I scrap it at 10 Cents a pound......... and no warranty or any other crap.

Simple numerical majority will suffice..... Game on

Haha wish I would see these advertisements more often. I spent $1000 getting my stocker o-ringed and port and polished last summer. When I was removing it I had them remove two exhaust bolts I had broken off. Well when I went to put it back on I come to find out they never chased the threads, the hard way... Now I have a head with two exhaust ears blown out and a truck that has sat for over a year. Zach, your willingness to give back the sport is exemplary. No matter what deserving soul gets it, we need more of "you" in our sport. Kudos man.

Unfortunately most companies do not stand behind their work anymore. Seems every step forward is two steps back.

The Junker truck for sure.
Just like jasonc stated, his data comparison will be top notch so others can benefit from it down the road.

Bi blue and his current valve train...and drive train. So he can have a coal train.

The gap between more and enough never changes.

Another vote for Will. Seen him making rounds at Bakersfield and only if the sport had another 100 guys just like that.

Another vote for junker.

He is an inspiration for the little guy. Not everybody has to go broke an run a 9 second quarter to have fun racing. Too many people get caught up in that and just avoid racing altogether.

Back