Truckers, lets see your rigs!

There's a Pro Stock Semi puller for sale, with C15, they say about 2000 hp, I can almost believe, is this first time a puller gives real world numbers ?

You can almost believe 2,000 hp? Really? That is nothing for a competition C15. I can think of more than a hand full of trucks here in the US that I have seen that I would say are 2,000+ hp pullers.

There is a lot more to pulling aside from raw HP. But at that level, why would any puller in their right mind advertise their HP numbers, if they are still competing. Now the competition has a mark to exceed.

You can almost believe 2,000 hp? Really? That is nothing for a competition C15. I can think of more than a hand full of trucks here in the US that I have seen that I would say are 2,000+ hp pullers.

There is a lot more to pulling aside from raw HP. But at that level, why would any puller in their right mind advertise their HP numbers, if they are still competing. Now the competition has a mark to exceed.
Yes of course and every truck at Rodeo du Camion has 3000 hp..

I'm sure this has been asked before, but I can't find it. What's the best headlight upgrade for a t800? I don't care for the blue ones, and after looking online I'm confused with all the options.

We put JW Speaker LED's in our factory housings...people that have driven the truck since say it is the best lights they have seen in a truck.

JW Speaker 8800 Evo2 series...2 high beams and 2 low beams needed. We also had to rewire their adapter harness, but I don't remember exactly how.

Chris

What kind of color do they put out? Blue or pure white is garbage in a snowstorm. All you get is glare. My yellow as **** lights look like crap but they work!

I have the TruckLite LED and love them other than the fault they throw on the newer trucks. I’ve got resistors and that fixed the low beam fault but not high.

We put JW Speaker LED's in our factory housings...people that have driven the truck since say it is the best lights they have seen in a truck.

JW Speaker 8800 Evo2 series...2 high beams and 2 low beams needed. We also had to rewire their adapter harness, but I don't remember exactly how.

Chris

We sell the JW's

The pickup pullers used to think HP was some big secret on the open trucks, now they don’t care, electronic cats are all basically the same, and knowing another pullers HP doesn’t mean that you are gonna figure out what parts were used to make the HP.

The pickup pullers used to think HP was some big secret on the open trucks, now they don’t care, electronic cats are all basically the same, and knowing another pullers HP doesn’t mean that you are gonna figure out what parts were used to make the HP.

American HP is inferior to European HP.

Didn't the old Buckeye Bulldog Mack have "4 turbos, 4000hp" painted on the hood?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Didn't the old Buckeye Bulldog Mack have "4 turbos, 4000hp" painted on the hood?

When JR Collins owned it yes, but he has recently sold the truck. Was watching PPL Hot Rod Semis on MavTV last night and the new owner has had it out this past season. Good to see it back on the track.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When JR Collins owned it yes, but he has recently sold the truck. Was watching PPL Hot Rod Semis on MavTV last night and the new owner has had it out this past season. Good to see it back on the track.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Seen that too! What reminded me about it actually.

Trucker boat!
e4c0949f68304496c8a1d69e04efee30.jpg

Seen that too! What reminded me about it actually.

I saw the truck pull once when JR still owned it. Was pretty impressive. It has just fallen to the wayside now with all of the new technology these pullers have since it was the king.

Trucker boat!
e4c0949f68304496c8a1d69e04efee30.jpg

This would be so cool! Curious to know how well it floats. Thats a lot of weight on the front half of the boat!

Back