Cummins 12 valve adapter for compression test

VMAX

Doe anyone know where I can get this injector adapter? I have looked online forever it seems thanks.

i bought mine at harbor frieght it was a cheap kit like 25$ but works great. the one for the 12v you have to grind down a little bit but it threads in and works like a champ, ive had mine for about 2 years now

So that kit has the correct adapter? I all ready have the leak down tester just looking for the adapter.

VMAX, I'll see if one of my snap on kits has one. You can swing by and borrow it instead of buying one.

Thanks jon. I want my own though. Anyone got a pn? If not no biggie i will find it.

I got that kit but bought it when i was in Wyotech, so got it for 50% off. It was like $430 bucks. Didnt see how i could go wrong there... Nice kit to have

You can build your own ,like I did.
I have Motometer kit, but the it had wrong dummy injector for Cummins.

The best part , it will draw the actual pressure values to paper.

mm6230011101.jpg

So I took the old 12V injector , I cut the nozzle end off and removed pintle and spring from injector.

It'is fully functional and cost nothing extra :rockwoot:

Max, if you just want to use on I have one that worked ok for me, I could take a pic of it to see and if you want to try it I can send it to you...price is right...$0.00. Let me know if you want to, F/B message is the best way to catch me!

Jim

Jim thanks very much. i ordered one last night through snap on. It was a pleasure meeting you at worlds!

Back