how much juice?

GreenMeanie5.9

Poop Naked
I have a new set up I'm looking to dyno and I'm wondering how much spray I can let her have.

Mods are:
550cc 12mm pump
Street cam
Ported/polished head
.093 lines and tubes
6x20 dual feed injectors
Cast s475 87 exhaust turbine 1.25 housing.

I have capability of "300 hp” two stage system with -4 lines.

Until it does this, then turn it down just a touch.

SANY0296_zps6c46d0fe.jpg

If it is a no load dyno, get it, if it is a load dyno, you might want to be more conservative.

Cummins610 on here regularly sprays 500hp+ on his single 75/83/1.0 on a no load dyno. Stock long block truck dynoing 1200+

Its a dyno jet... and i know i dont have the guts to spray a "500" shots worth lmao.

I have just a single 110 jet in it now. I guess im going to hook the second.stage up amf drop a 70 jet in it.

Blew up a s475 on a load dyno with only a 200shot . But have thrown a lot more to it on the street

Its a dyno jet... and i know i dont have the guts to spray a "500" shots worth lmao.

I have just a single 110 jet in it now. I guess im going to hook the second.stage up amf drop a 70 jet in it.

Thats how I have mine set up. 110 and I believe a 70. The 70 is going to be just for spool up tho. Good luck, post numbers.

Blew up a s475 on a load dyno with only a 200shot . But have thrown a lot more to it on the street

See i blew one up on the strip last year... with no spray... witch kinda makes me nervous, but this turbo has been 1500 hp and 9.42 in the 1/4. As a small charger on a twin setup so hopefully nothing funny happens to it.

So what you're sayin is...this sprayed truck you speak of is making its way to Brownsburg in a week or so.

Back