Cheaters in Work Stock classes.

This will forever be ongoing... we just gotta figure out how to destroy the grey area in the rules....

This will forever be ongoing... we just gotta figure out how to destroy the grey area in the rules....

There is no way to destroy the gray area in the rules - the more rules you put or tighten down on the more expensive it will get to compete because of those finding the new gray area.

Well, we could Truck of Tomorrow it...

LMAO - I had a blurb in my post about Nascar and a "Truck of Tomorrow" but then deleted that section. That is exactly what it would take to make it so there are no gray areas. Gray areas are what makes any competitive event worth competing in.

An Old Puller

A Old puller once said and I quote "there are only two types of pullers losers and cheaters" :nail:

A Old puller once said and I quote "there are only two types of pullers losers and cheaters" :nail:

Respectfully, I don't agree with that statement. I'll admit there are some who are outside the rules, then when they don't win, they accuse everyone ahead of them of cheating. Those consistently at the top are scrutinized by everyone. If I thought cheating was widespread, I'd find another hobby. I can't speak for the whole country, just my area.

I did not read 100% of this thread but I read a lot. This is what we are doing in FL. We relized this and to keep getting new trucks that could afford to keep pulling we have two classes below 2.6, a stock class and a work stock class. The stock class is so the new trucks can pull and not be intimidated. A work stock class for those that dont want to spend money building a motor but allows a little more to be done to the truck so they can compete with a daily driver. Check out our rules pretty simple we have something for all trucks. Yes Florida has less trucks pulling than up north but we are trying to grow it down here and learning from what goes on up north.
Please visit,

Florida Truck Pullers Home page

Back