P-pump 6.7 12v parts

24vppump59

Selling my 6.7 Cummins parts if anyone’s interested.

-New std. length wagler rods: $2,900

-New D&J FSR 6.7 12v pistons, .050” fly cuts for over sized valves. Comes with Total seal rings and tool steel wrist pins: $2500

-ready to run 6.7 crank, std mains and rods, balanced and ready to go. Has helical cut gear on but I can remove if needed. $850

-6.7 block, Engineered Diesel girdle with pan rail machined for it. Has all 7 cam bearings, 14mm mains, line honed for studs, decked, fire ringed and some other **** I’m sure I’m forgetting. $2,200

- Keating machine CR to p7100 gearcase and haisley rear pump brace. Slightly used: $1200 (pending sale to friend locally.)

-Ported big valve 12v head, never ran since machine work was done, not drilled for specific intake yet so you can still use whatever. $2400

-New 14mm 12v arp head studs. $750

I can get pictures of whatever you’re interested in. Can work out a package deal if interested. May trade for more go fast stuff for Cummins 24v.

Text (231) 301-5149

2nd on the case, if the local thing doesn't happen and if Ryanss22 doesn't grab it. But on a more serious note, do you mind sharing why you did like the p pumped 6.7? I have been gathering parts for a long time and hoped to make a nice clean, well thought out street truck. You were probably way more aggressive on power than I would be, but it still makes me curious!

2nd on the case, if the local thing doesn't happen and if Ryanss22 doesn't grab it. But on a more serious note, do you mind sharing why you did like the p pumped 6.7? I have been gathering parts for a long time and hoped to make a nice clean, well thought out street truck. You were probably way more aggressive on power than I would be, but it still makes me curious!

Gear case is still available. I never ran the p-pump 6.7, this is just another project I started and lost interest.

Bummer that you never got to run it. I chatted with Ron Allen about his a few years back and got some info from him, but was hoping to hear more. Anyway, sent you a PM back.

I didn't run my p-pumped 6.7 long enough to get the tuning down, but the extra displacement was quite evident from the beginning. With the same cam and turbo's, it would cruise at 70 locked in OD without lugging and spooled up quicker from idle. If I had done another motor, it would be a p-pumped 6.7.

Thank you for adding that Ron! You are the inspiration behind me wanting to giving it a try! I go back to your YouTube video every couple of months just to keep the dream alive! Were you running a stock cam or was it a aftermarket cam?

Back