2wd work stock

my 06 that i had was plenty quick with the 6 speed i could hammer out low 9 in the 1/8 on terra grapplers at street pressure

ehhh if your going that direction at least use a lincoln-locker
LIN000.jpg

Oh Lincoln my rear end!!! Miller all the way! :D

Yah, I think a spool is the cheapest option going for power.. Otherwise, go detroit or air locker... Limited slips just don't do the job and lockrite I've heard don't hold the power..

look to Yukon for the best price on a full spool. I tried their axles and gearsets as well... twisted the axles but never broke one.. couldnt keep gearsets alive long enough.

He finally wised up and went 2-ton rear, lol. Next time it will be a planetary and a tube chassis....... look out Dale lol

That is beautiful Dale........ Just beautiful....... What axle and planetaries are those? That combo wasn't married at the factory was it?

SQHR I don't know what the planiteries are.The the ratio of the rear end and planiteries is 20to1 the finals with the gears in the profab are 1st gear is 20:1,2 gearis OD final is 18:1,3rd is OOD final is 16:1.
I don't think they were married.Give you a idea of the size of the axle
03-06-09_1742.jpg

Dale

yeah mine will be a DD for now i have ran a spool in a daily before but it wasn't one that i would tow with.

holy hell where did u find splined drive shafts :hehe:

Back