Split x fer case

What have you decided what you are going to do on the truck open drive line ?.
It has been pretty boring around here lately My son truck is still in the garage he will have a replacement pump this week end and will put it on monday.so tuesday i'll get the 72 chevy in the garage and get some thing taken care of so I candrive it while I'm working on the old fordgoing to take out the 10sp and put in a 6sp allison out of a 2006 cheby.

Dale

Well it would be nice to hear from B.O.B if they are going to run a 2wd class. I know it had been mentioned open driveline but have not heard anymore. Havent heard much out of Lynn either this winter.

......Klune-V extreme underdrive units? I got an email from High Impact about these and emailed them. I'm trying to see what they think they can handle HP/TQ wise. This is the email I got. I've got a thread about it on ky about it as well. Dan said the Goliath is rated at 5500ftlbs. input.

5500 ftlbs INPUT

I can't believe this! and at $1700. I guess my 6610 is scrap metal
it's only rated at 660 ftlbs with a 2" input shaft

DALE!................... help!!

5500 ftlbs INPUT

I can't believe this! and at $1700. I guess my 6610 is scrap metal
it's only rated at 6600 ftlbs with a 2" input shaft

DALE!................... help!!

There you feel better now :hehe:I only have a 1 3/4 shaft in my 6610

Dale

AAHHHHHHHHHH

Fuller says the 6610 is only rated at 660 ftlbs.

1st number is torque input
2nd number is the revision
3rd number is speeds

ie: 9513 = 900 input. 5 revision. 13 speed

thats what I found.

I still question the 5500 ftlbs on the Goliath

I know he has been busy with school.

Dale

Yes sir,,, I just got done with all my fianals this weekend.... Passed em all....:rockwoot: Im glad thats over... now Ill get about a two month break then ill have to Hit it hard again....

Lynn

Lynn have you heard anymore about what B.O.B is planning on doing next year? I know they have a meeting coming up but there is no way I could make it with work and all.

Lynn have you heard anymore about what B.O.B is planning on doing next year? I know they have a meeting coming up but there is no way I could make it with work and all.

No Andy I sure havent. Im gonna try and go. Id love to see what they have planned.

Lynn

Let me know what comes out of it if you would. I'd like to see a few more pulls up in the Northern Part of the state as well but cant get everything.:hehe:

Have you decided anything yet Lynn.
Hope your haveing good holiday's and staying out of truble.

Dale

Back