2wd Super Mod build

Haven't made our minds up yet.it is already on the front of the frame. maby on the hood are on the front fenders.we could take a poll .

Dale

What happened to all the work on the hood and roof??

:badidea:

son-in-law should be screaming. I know I would!

Last edited:
none of the hood or the roof was toutched still the same.only the side was toutched well all of the truck was cleared again.

Dale

I know, I just hate to see the change.

Dale,

Can I rent your son-in-law and your garage for a couple weeks :doh:

you will have to talk to him I think your truck is longer than my garage.

We we did a number on the motor at FASS Nat, we melted some pistons and gaulded cylindoe walls need boreing this sucks not enough water. almost 2grand for piston I need to win the lottery HaHa.

Dale

With his talent, it could be done outside on a dark winter night!! :evil

I would sleeve all 6. You can get thick or thin sleeves. That
would make a galled hole faster to fix.bif

Last edited:
Cube are NO PROBLEM!!

Just drop in an 8.3, thats like 506.5 cubers

Who says it has to come out of a Dodge.......yuk yuk!! I even spelled
it and got a bad taste in my mouth.....

.............................:bang

Well we just orderd the piston from ROSS pistons. thanks to Brad from FASS and Keith and Chris from MCS Midwest proformance.for supplying all the part to get the Gambler back in top condition again.

Dale

ROSS PISTONS!!

wow they make great things. now, about those tires???

wasn't there some slight issue with those?.........lol

Yep I just put more air in them for now to try for the next time I get to pull hopefully will be this Thursday at the Washington Mo.fair.I have to have the motor the spare one in by tuesday night so we can put it on display in the FASS boothe.I have a lot of work to do.keith from MCS dod the fire ringing yesterday i am on vacation this week.A freind and I got back from Vegas at 11:30saturday night.Chris bout a 2005 Dodge nice truck.I only lost $20.00 I will give you a call later.The New 4disk clutch is going to be here today from Southbend.They are a new Sponsor.will post some pictures when I get it.

Dale

Don't look like we will be pulling at the fair thursday.we had to send the clutch back to southbend for some final machining but will be on display at the FASS booth.

Dale

Sound like it's all luck and no play

same thing here.

all I have got done was a new trailer floor, in this heat, that's enough.

The temp today will make it to 101warning a heat factor 126.:bang.But i will be in my aircondition garage :Cheer:

Dale

Thank's it realy bumbed us out we didn't get to hook last night.Keven Cole realy broke some parts.Rear drive shaft then the right front axle and hub off and popped a charger.and after all that Tare didn't get by much.That was in a 3way pull off.

Dale

Back