Dual Disk for 09 G56

quito195

Ive got a 09 Dodge with an hs tuner and deletes thats killing the stock clutch. In the next 3-6 months ill be going to a 66 turbo and some small nozzles and what not. Its a daily driver that sled pulls 2-3x a year at small local events. I am looking for recommendations and pricing shipped to 98685, thanks Brandon.

I'd do a south bend and a 466 or 472 turbo instead of a 66 waist of money with the 6.7 it will spool a 400 series fine especially with nozzels

thanks for the advice. The 6.7 is kind of a new animal for me. I'm contacting SB as well I've used their products in the past for my projects and customers and been very happy with them but I've also heard good things about val air so I'm talking to both.

Ive got a 09 Dodge with an hs tuner and deletes thats killing the stock clutch. In the next 3-6 months ill be going to a 66 turbo and some small nozzles and what not. Its a daily driver that sled pulls 2-3x a year at small local events. I am looking for recommendations and pricing shipped to 98685, thanks Brandon.

You will need atleast the billet ridged hub SFI dual disc to be doing much sled pulling (part number NMU70G56DDB). We do not recommend sled pulling on a nodular iron sprung hub dual disc. Keep in mind the ridged hub will not allow you to idle as much like a sprung hub nodular iron style clutch would. This is due to the reverse engine spike wearing out the center hubs.

Another alternative would be the street triple ceramic. This clutch is inserted, SFI approved, and light on peddle pressure. The drive-ability is going to be alot more forgiving than the ceramic dual disc. The plus sides are less peddle pressure and the ability to hit higher horse power numbers without worrying about having to light of a clutch.

Your always more than welcome to call me here at the office and ask more questions if needed. If I can't answer them I will find someone that can. (888)682-5247 or (940)327-0682.

Hope this helps, thank you for the interest in our products.

Best Regards,
Heath Huddleston
Valair Clutch Sales

I'd do a south bend

Thank you for plugging our completion in the VALAIR Section. Keep up the good work...........:doh:

You will need atleast the billet ridged hub SFI dual disc to be doing much sled pulling (part number NMU70G56DDB). We do not recommend sled pulling on a nodular iron sprung hub dual disc. Keep in mind the ridged hub will not allow you to idle as much like a sprung hub nodular iron style clutch would. This is due to the reverse engine spike wearing out the center hubs.

Another alternative would be the street triple ceramic. This clutch is inserted, SFI approved, and light on peddle pressure. The drive-ability is going to be alot more forgiving than the ceramic dual disc. The plus sides are less peddle pressure and the ability to hit higher horse power numbers without worrying about having to light of a clutch.

Your always more than welcome to call me here at the office and ask more questions if needed. If I can't answer them I will find someone that can. (888)682-5247 or (940)327-0682.

Hope this helps, thank you for the interest in our products.

Best Regards,
Heath Huddleston
Valair Clutch Sales

Thank you for plugging our completion in the VALAIR Section. Keep up the good work...........:doh:

VALAIR FTW. Dont even think twice about it. They are the best imo

Last edited:
Back