North American Turbo he351 review

10,000 miles on it now. Been beating the absolute chit out of it, towing, drag raced it, sprayed it, and it’s still tight. If you had doubts rest assured I’m thoroughly impressed!

Any problems with surge or excessive turbo bark when letting off the throttle? Stock wastegate actuator? What pressure setting on the actuator? Thanks!

Any problems with surge or excessive turbo bark when letting off the throttle? Stock wastegate actuator? What pressure setting on the actuator? Thanks!

No surging, only barked when I sprayed it. Stock wastegate actuator, not sure how it’s commanded via boost level, but on my max effort tune it bangs 52 Psi on it, drive pressure is around 70

No surging, only barked when I sprayed it. Stock wastegate actuator, not sure how it’s commanded via boost level, but on my max effort tune it bangs 52 Psi on it, drive pressure is around 70

What's it run at the track, if on untimed roads understood. Sounds like a quick truck for what it is.

From what I’ve found running a modded he351, they actually become harder to bark than the stock turbo is. Not sure what about stuffing a bigger wheel in them causes this.

Had an odd thought about modding these, what would it do if only the size of the turbine was increased?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Had an odd thought about modding these, what would it do if only the size of the turbine was increased?

They work well. We build a lot of stock compressor he351cws and he351ves both with 64mm turbines. Don't expect massive power gains but heat and drive pressure definitely decrease.

They work well. We build a lot of stock compressor he351cws and he351ves both with 64mm turbines. Don't expect massive power gains but heat and drive pressure definitely decrease.
That was my main though, to drop egt's.

Back