Truckers, lets see your rigs!

I'm trying to wager being "dismissed" so I can ride the unemployment check for a while. They can't deny my unemployment if they remove me over insubordination due to a safety incident.
But yes, they cut all the redeeming aspects of my job out from under me.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Thats the american way now I guess. Geesh

Can't look for another job instead of making everyone else pay for that unemployment? Kinda schidty ain't it?
I've been gainfully employed since 2003, paying into the states unemployment insurance the entire time. I shouldn't use that to take to opportunity to retrain and move in to another field?

I'll have my gov't doritos and Mt dew one way or another Jory.

Idk. Your puttin up an aweful lot of peter pics lately. You finally seein the light?

Nice combe other than that goofy wing

Gotta have the wing for fuel mileage.

I see enough left over KW parts daily. Trust me I’m not getting the itch. Got 2 Volvo’s in the shop now so I walk around all day with a chub. Your jealous as hell.

Last edited:
Gotta have the wing for fuel mileage.

I see enough left over KW parts daily. Trust me I’m not getting the itch. Got 2 Volvo’s in the shop now so I walk around all day with a chub. Your jealous as hell.

I was only phukin with ya before about the volvos. Didnt think you would actually spend money on one. Much less two. Next youll be mixong english and french, ending every sentence with eh..

Last edited:
I've been gainfully employed since 2003, paying into the states unemployment insurance the entire time. I shouldn't use that to take to opportunity to retrain and move in to another field?

I'll have my gov't doritos and Mt dew one way or another Jory.

:hehe:

Just saying....you are smart enough, mature enough, stud enough to not need handouts. :D

52" grinder 18,700lb..
30743438_10214742789616922_3707848006825934848_o.jpg

30742785_10214742791616972_2307724870609272832_o.jpg

Armature for an electric motor.
30712549_10214743203067258_8356123641921929216_o.jpg

Last edited:
I was only phukin with ya before about the volvos. Didnt think you would actually spend money on one. Much less two. Next youll be mixong english and french, ending every sentence with eh..
Ha, no way I'm buying one these are 2 other window lickers. Only up side and I say that lightly is it's red under the hood. One 871 with 2 burnt valves and a 2250 with a phucked cam. All these parts are new technology to Cummins.

But anyone that thinks these are good trucks needs to come work on one for a while. To be nice they pulled the head bolts from the outside instead of pulling the dog house. Nothing better than busting head bolts loose sitting between the seats and spraying oil everywhere, genius design really.:nail:

If that was an XL you could walk between the block and fire wall. Guy that engineered that is spinning in his grave because of the new junk.
Who the **** decided you needed to see the ground in front of a truck to know it was there?

I had a some pound cows yesterday that didn't want to load. Just as I was getting a group gated in the trailer one of the rips hit the gate. Which in turn hit me in the face, and about knocked me cold. We got them loaded and I hauled them 60mi with a throbbing head and bent glasses. Then when I got home I had to help unload a dry van with a pallet jack. The driver leaned against a pallet and watched me whining about his job being hard. Gah I'm sick of fleet drivers.

Last edited:
This has been going on all day... I’ve been literally jumped on by handfuls of people telling me how stupid I am for saying accert twins are better than singles... it’s unreal.
257d8e78c5194b7458dfbe85b382c0ca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This has been going on all day... I’ve been literally jumped on by handfuls of people telling me how stupid I am for saying accert twins are better than singles... it’s unreal.
257d8e78c5194b7458dfbe85b382c0ca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Honestly with most of those idiots it isnt worth bothering, the fact that he thinks his 6nz is the best thing there is says a whole lot about the type of person he is.

Honestly with most of those idiots it isnt worth bothering, the fact that he thinks his 6nz is the best thing there is says a whole lot about the type of person he is.

Wide rod bearings, 4 bolt rods and single piece steel pistons are crap yo!

This is where the money is!
e529629fda0f9f40e6784891e7c48f60.jpg

Back