Dual cp3 kit

Vpcummins99

Looking to get a dual cp3 kit for my 08 6.7 cummins. Was wondering which kit is best and most cost effective. Open to any ideas and anyone with any links to a used cp3 kit is appreciated.

I have recently scene an ATS kit malfunction and command 26k rail pressure at all times and burn up a motor...

Never heard of many issues with a PPE kit.

I have recently scene an ATS kit malfunction and command 26k rail pressure at all times and burn up a motor...

Never heard of many issues with a PPE kit.

Bad controller. I've gone through 2 from ATS and counting. On the plus side they have warrantied them both.

PPE is the way to go nowadays, the problem is that you're forced to use a 5.9 or LB7 pump, with the ATS kit you can utilize a 6.7 or LBZ pump, allowing to flow 17% more fuel.

Appreciate the response guys. I have a local friend around here who has a ppe dual fueler kit. The kit has maybe 10 hours on it, came off a pulling truck. The truck it is coming off is a 05 5.9 and will be going on a 08 6.7.

I've looked the kit up many places and it says 03-09 5.9/6.7. Are these kits interchangeable between the different motors. On ppe's website the different motors are different part numbers.

That's the only thing at the moment keeping me from getting his kit.

PPE kit has it's issues. I emailed ppe a very detailed list of problems that I've found to be common with all of their kits. After getting no response, I called and talked to somebody who said he'd work on it and get back to me. I'll let you guess whether they ever called back. In my experience, it's poorly designed, bad fit, and poor customer service. But, it's cheap!

I can't recommend a good kit, but a few people I know seem to like the ats kit.

Forum member Kai Zimmerman, (94ttss) sells a great kit, it is complete minus the return lines and second cp3. I can say that it went right on my early '07 5.9 with no issue's at all. Good luck!

All man I heard ats was the way to go.I'm ordering my kit this week now there's a lot of decisions hahah my heads going to explode haha

Just sent him message. I've done some calling and there is no way for a 5.9 kit to go on a 6.7. A little bummed about that but just wondering if anyone has run Kai zimmermans kits before. And the price on them as I am on a budget and would like to keep the cost low but get a good kit

Now that I think about it I'm not sure if he is selling a kit for the 6.7 yet. If memory serves me correctly the mounting bracket for the cp3 is different. His kit for the 5.9 is nice though, almost 2 years now and zero issue's with his parts. The controller from ATS has been the only problem and they've treated me well too, warrantied it both times it went tits up. :rockwoot:

Back