Stock turbo dodge goes 12.4

yea i just sprayed it a min ago about 20 roll letting out at 60 it stayed at 36 and egt was around 1200

I'm pissed. I see 1450 at the end of the quarter with my 64/71/14 and stock sticks, holding 25,500 rail pressure, and I'm still a second slower with a regular cab.

maybe instead of calling bs we should ask him if he's done anything to keep the boost that low... then if the answer is no we should call bs and throw poo at him.

I believe 36 psi was without nitrous. I may have missed it but saw no where where he said boost numbers with the juice.

but still mine would push well over 40 with just the smarty and a boost fooler. at the top of the 1/4 mile i was pushing 1450-1500 with mine with tuneing.

the only time i looked at it while spraying was when i let off at 60, the egts were not that hot but i wasnt in it long, in a 1/4 pass on motor it will get around 1550- 1600, and i never have seen the boost get over 36-37, and i have had to send the gauges back once so that might be it, i try not to look at them to long dont wana wreck

Back