Ih 1468

mtboggs

My dad recently purchased an IH 1468 with the dv550 engine with M&W twin turbo kit on it, he want to do some playing with it and since there weren't many of the tractors made parts are hard to get. Does any body know where we can get pulling parts for the tractor? I know the bottom ends in these engines won't hold much but it's what he's always wanted. Any info would be great thanks.

Good luck.

Those things are worth too much in my opinion to go playing with...but tell him to have fun!!

They used that engine in more than the 1468/1568, so you should be able to find something for parts out there.

Chris

We don't plan on anything huge, my dad hooked it once this year in farm stock class I believe it was wih a 7mph speed limit and placed 7th out of 24 tractors. the problem we have is we got it in an auction and they had no info on it and the guy that was restoring it passed away. What we do know is it isn't close to running stock, my dad took it down the road and it pegged the tack and smokes like a train and like I said it already has the M&W twin turbo kit on it.

Back