2009 NADM 2.6 Rules

2.8 can run bushings, and about 2-300 HP. The 2.8 the OEM driveline is being pushed. The 2.6 the OEM driveline might just need a few upgrades.

I know, but what Im seeing is the 2.6 and 2.8 trucks being WAY to close. After talking with a few guys about different rules, so places want air/water intercooloers in the 2.6 class. There should be some way to seperate the classes a bit more. Heck, if they allow bushing in 2.6 how many guys will run 2.6, 2.8 and 3.0 at the same pulls.

I would suggest testing with a 2.660" plug to allow for normal manufacturing variation and rebuilding on S300G 66mm turbos.

You will find that some of the very popular 2.6" chargers will sometimes go a little over the 2.650" size.

I would suggest testing with a 2.660" plug to allow for normal manufacturing variation and rebuilding on S300G 66mm turbos.

You will find that some of the very popular 2.6" chargers will sometimes go a little over the 2.650" size.

Silver Bullet was an issue this year I noticed. As far as 2.6 class goes. How great would water and stuff be. BUT... Getting away from "street". I like 2.6 no bushing, water, blah blah. 2.8 bushed no water, and then unlimited single or whatever you choose and let them eat!!

The High Tech SP66 is about 2.654", and the SB66 is identical minus the stainless turbine hsg.

Is 2.6" the smallest class, or will there still be stock charger class?

Thanks for getting those out so early. Do you see a need to ad CNG to the list of pressurized fuels? As far as Air to Water Intercoolers I don't see it addressed so that must make it ok.

WS
SS
MD/outlaw /open depending on pull
Semi

This doesn't mean every class will be at every pull.

To you newbies that ask about things not listed in the rules-its best to keep quiet, and not draw attention to the item you are asking about.:kick::banned:

We are adding another Sled Pulling tech, will introduce him in the next few days, and he will be handling all your pulling questions.

WS
SS
MD/outlaw /open depending on pull
Semi

This doesn't mean every class will be at every pull.

To you newbies that ask about things not listed in the rules-its best to keep quiet, and not draw attention to the item you are asking about.:kick::banned:

We are adding another Sled Pulling tech, will introduce him in the next few days, and he will be handling all your pulling questions.

:kick: :hehe:

I know this may sound stupid but have you guys ever teched for a registered vehicle before... like liscense and regis. at the signup booth? just wondering why the rules in there if its never used.

Ok, I just wondered because 3 events I went to I never got asked or had to show proof.. is this a top 5 place rule... if so thats why i never place top 5...lol

Suspension, Front: The factory suspension configuration must be retained. The upper mounting point for strut assemblies must be in the factory location. Adjustable caster/camber pillow ball mounts are permitted. The lower control arm may be strengthened provided factory-mounting points to chassis are maintained. The lower mounting point for the strut assembly may be modified for improved caster or camber.
Strut tower braces, lower tie bars, sway bars, and limit straps are permitted. Traction bars and devices are permitted. The final decision rests with the NADM Technical Department.

this is the rule for Front Suspension so what if you put a straight axle in a duramax are you not going to pass not that you see it everyday but what if

Back