High pressure electric injection systems

his pump delivers 1.0 GPM open flow, EPDM /Nylon valves, Santoprene diaphragm, and adjustable peak pressure from 150 to 250psi. (Factory set to 200psi)

If you want to go bigger than 18 gph, I highly recommend you buy the pump with the NPT ports, so that you can use 3/8" hose pre-pump for better flow and less stress on the pump.

Last edited:
i know it didn't answer the question, but it was the simplest info I could find from the site. I know of several people using 30 gph plus, and I think I remember one at 50ish. The problem is most people using the pump don't use a pressure or flow gauge, and the companies as far as I know haven't commented. The user available flow gauges don't read that high either. Might want to send an email to one of the companies for that information.

Last edited:
You commented as though 12gph @ peak operating pressure was low for the Pump Tec 113, this seems to be a bit one sided of an opinion since there is no gph rating of the Aquatec pumps @ peak operating pressure, or even 200psi.

Sorry, never had to worry about that side of the pump map. My 660cc engine only used 1.5 gph. I had to worry about banging the pressure switch too much.

Tell me if this helps

[ame]http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff16/bilalgtp/flowchart.jpg[/ame]

The problem with going with a different pump, is that you will have to figure it all out. If you want to do that, go for it. The Aquatec is imbedded in all companies but Aquastealth.

Last edited:
flowchart.jpg

Now that I look at the numbers, it might be something to try. Might check out some carpet cleaning forums to see how the pump works in real life.

I'm using two Snow 625's and a third party 300 to inject at 1000 psi.

I run 30cc's a second based on 1000psi at full boost. The pump will drop to 800psi at the end of the run based on battery voltage dropping. I average about 12oz per pass.

So you assume no flow increase @ 1000psi vs what they are rated for @ 100psi?

Last edited:
So you assume no flow increase @ 1000psi vs what they are rated for @ 100psi?

I read his statement as a total consumption based on filling the reservior, then filling it again after a timed run, no?

"I run 30cc's a second based on 1000psi at full boost. "

If you only running it for racing or the occasional street use, why not use a nitrogen or breathing air bottle to push the water/meth? Then you could easily run anything up to 3000 psi with nothing more than the turn of a regulator.

I have some experience with style of water injection. we are using 16 inderle nozzles in a banks big hoss intake on a dmax. So far the system runs at 220psi, we are stilling adding pressure to see where the engine is happiest. Seems to work pretty well. The only issue I see is the compressed gas, some sled pulling orgs aren't to keen on that.

I am also playing with a pressure washer style like you guys are discussing. I think ultimately this is the way to go, only time will tell.

Back