Parts washer

ikeG

Oughta Know Better
What is everyone's experience with automated parts washers? Recommended brands/models or ones to stay away from? Needed for engine parts mostly.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

JRI Industries | Industrial Parts Washers

They are currently using two of these daily at the CAT dealer I worked at.

Occasionally we would overload the turn table and it would shear the drive key on the motor. We also had to put a new floor in the water tank after 10 years of use. I believe someone put acid in the machine and caused that.

I can find out the hours logged on the one I used if you would like for an idea of usage.

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

Everything here used to be Cuda, high volume use and everything rusts eventually. Not any of that brand left anymore, switched to Better Engineering, of course those will rust eventually too, some of the newer units we purchased in SS. Main thing that has given trouble on the older units is the float switch that runs the auto fill when the water is low, it'll stick and run over onto the floor. There's a newer SS unit by JenFab, not much run time compared to the B.E. but it seems nice. (These are all jet washers, not immersion type)

We had some trouble with the "Big" washer that is a Better Engineering brand, but it's a huge gas burner with a powered door and not something you'll be looking at

Last edited:
Ok thanks. The machine shop i use recommended Precision metal works. Looks like there's quite a few options, manufactured in the u.s. too.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Back