Ban political posting and delete political subforum?

I've never understood when forums or users on the forums would complain about political discussion. For one, to me personally it seems a bit "un-American" to want to censor... although I get that these forums are private sites and if I don't like the censorship I can leave. Its just something I wouldn't limit(political discussion inparticular) if I were to create a forum. Secondly, yes this is a diesel site and generally its all things diesel that bring us here... but we are human beings and like to discuss other things but sometimes with the people we've met through this sport/forums. I say have a political sub-forum and let people go at it. Don't like it, don't go in there? Just my two cents.

That's why we have a Political forum...to keep it outta the other forums. You have to make a conscience decision to open that forum an join those discussions.
Enter at your own risk and don't cry to us if you don't like what you see.

We don't go in there that much ourselves....every once in a while I have to step in and smack Gene in the head but other than that the forum serves it's purpose well.

Back