Touche Heath

Gary can chime in what ever he wants, but I have seen neither of you come even close to walking in my shoes, and when you can, good I'll even have to do less. lol

LOL someone took that the wrong way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while intentionally misspelling words to aggravate the old forum members

ok well hell I'm a redneck how the hell do you think I will take it, I appreciate all my employee's but if you ever think I will say your doing enough, its not gonna happen, but if I take care of you is all that matters. and Keebler you do a good job. lol

ok well hell I'm a redneck how the hell do you think I will take it, I appreciate all my employee's but if you ever think I will say your doing enough, its not gonna happen, but if I take care of you is all that matters. and Keebler you do a good job. lol

There is always something else that could be done in a day at work, right Dan.

My guys never seem to catch on to that either. They always say "well, I'm done"

I had to laugh at the Keebler department though!
Chris

Ok seriously who changed my avatar this time? Is it Billy again or is it Travis? Either way it is quite funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while intentionally misspelling words to aggravate the old forum members

Damn I missed that one.... You better be ready for the next clutch you order T-Money. Might want to be sure your the one that opens it LOL.

Back