rotary fuel pump and parts p series pump

Seventy468

I have two pumps. One is a *PARTS* p style pump (p3000 with 11mm plungers I have been told). It is missing some parts and/or has parts on it that make it not driveable. Parts only****

I also have a rotary style pump off of a first gen cummins. It still has the fuel line caps on it. I would assume this pump good and in brand new condition.

Both pumps have been sitting in a garage for some time now and I do not own a Cummins so I have no use for them. Because I received them in on trade, meaning I never had them installed on anything, they are sold as is. They come from a reputable guy, but that is all the insurance I can provide.

Sold as is.

Thanks.

If interested send me a pm and I will send you a link to the original craigslist ad.

$200 for both, you cover shipping.

I don't know what VE pump it is, but I have photos of the tags off both pumps that I will post. I realized I described it as a pump off a first gen truck, but failed to realize they put these on more than that truck. Apologies for my lack of thought. If you read the id numbers and notice I've mislabeled what I am selling please let me know and I will change it asap!

pics of id tags

pics of the id tags

Attachments

• 2012-08-21_19-03-56_495.jpg
    2012-08-21_19-03-56_495.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 0
  • 2012-07-21_17-32-00_709.jpg
    2012-07-21_17-32-00_709.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 0
Back