Hot P Pump

U just said why I had make a new name ahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha it's stuck ahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha Wtf ahahha hahahahaha

Look ur a and h is sticking to you fuktard Ahahahahaha ok I'm done goood luck with ur pump and truck and watever else you cant sell

Funny thing is I have never met either guy in person or ever pulled at the same pull. So the only thing that would make us friends is common sense and coherent sentences.

Funny thing is I have never met either guy in person or ever pulled at the same pull. So the only thing that would make us friends is common sense and coherent sentences.

Liar, we pulled at scheid one year(I think LOL)

Your right about HomoFarms we excluded him with the use of common sense and coherent sentences.

Liar, we pulled at scheid one year(I think LOL).

That's right. The last year of the 2.8 class I believe.

I have seen said pump builder checking this thread. Evidently his pump building skills and his Internet badass skills are not equal. Lol

Last edited:
Ive never met anyone posting in this thread. Its amazing how mutual feelings are. I just wondered into this hear thread and mt bullshtid meter instantly hit the top and I called it how it smells.

Last edited:
That's right. The last year of the 2.8 class I believe.

I have seen said pump builder checking this thread. Evidently his pump building skills and his Internet badass skills are not equal. Lol

Yea he sent me a text after reading it. Always good for a chuckle!

You take the word douche to a whole new level

Easy, he is a simpleton. You should spell it doosh so he understands, :)

In all actuality, we should let it drop, mucking up this guys thread. There are plenty of other threads to get entertainment out of. Mr. Holnaider hasn't done anything worth much stir. As he said, he has held up his part of being on the site, delivering goods that were sold etc. Plenty of other folks that don't even do that. He has shown that he doesn't have to use the AHAH in every post and even had some pretty cool parts for sale.

Last edited:
Look ur a and h is sticking to you fuktard Ahahahahaha ok I'm done goood luck with ur pump and truck and watever else you cant sell

Mouthy little fairy you are. You watch how you talk to the Gods here.

It may be hard for you to realize, but, you are another one of the dilholes that put a bad name on the diesel world. GTFOMF!

Last edited:
Kiss my ass like really half u guys are bums that think they are on a podium I'll ask around about you and I think I know who few of u are if I Remeber rite, just would love see how sassy couple of you are in person

Kiss my ass like really half u guys are bums that think they are on a podium I'll ask around about you and I think I know who few of u are if I Remeber rite, just would love see how sassy couple of you are in person

Who the phuck says "sassy" anymore?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Back