Couldn't make BG but hit the track here instead

Dockboy

Comps BFF
Those of you who know me know i've been wanting to hit the track for sometime! Well got the chance today :woohoo:

First pass I was still alittle ansty after having tore so much stuff up so, I did an easy test pass on my lowest setting (40hp) and #2 only :eek:

12.976 @ 104.56

Second pass, got a little braver LOL! 80hp setting and 1 stage nitrous.

12.635 @ 109.49

Then they prepped the track so I decided to let it fly on the third pass :p 120hp setting, both stages of nitrous and I pounded the 2nd stage as soon as I left the line.

12.099 @ 112.38 :evil

And just for those of you that seem to doubt what my truck weighs :rolleyes: I scaled it at the Flying J right next to the track after I left :blahblah1:

7,840 lbs with me in it, tailgate on and up (the way I raced) and a little more than 1/4 tank of fuel

Angel (slowford) was there and got the first 2 passes on video. As soon as he gets them to me I will post them :rockwoot:

A little tweaking..........look out 11's :eek: :evil:

Awesome Greg, she held together too, thats the next best thing. My truck weighs exactly the same on the scales.

Congrats again Greeeg!:bow:

=== This is an automatically generated message ===

Hello,

This is my first post here at Competition Diesel. My Welcome thread is [POST="13056"]here[/POST]. Please post all my welcome message there.

Thanks,
Blowby

Last edited:
Me neither, any good tracks in MD? Post'em up in the NE thread, ideally 6-10 races would be cool so we need more tracks.

So close Greg. You know you can taste it. I too still say, "just a little more".

Hello,

This is my first post here at Competition Diesel. My Welcome thread is [POST="13422"]here[/POST]. Please post all my welcome message there.

Thanks,
super diesel

Back