Truckers, lets see your rigs!

I dont drive commercially, but I was told to check mpg just as another insight into the vehicle. For the most part it should remain fairly consistent. Can be an early insight into potential issues if mileage suddenly changes.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I dont drive commercially, but I was told to check mpg just as another insight into the vehicle. For the most part it should remain fairly consistent. Can be an early insight into potential issues if mileage suddenly changes.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I use mpg as a tatle tell, like a gauge.. efficient drops when stuff starts goeing wrong... worn engine is less efficient than a fresh engine after break-in..

Secondly there are better setups than others for a given job..

Would do okay, but the exhaust housing is a bit small, would rather see the 177148.
Ok. Probably not worth changing the oil lines over for it. It's free and my turbo is getting iffy , but I dont have Jake's so I wouldn't see much benefit from a tight turbine anyway. Original plan was a 199114, might just stick with that

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That’s how 90% of the trucks I’ve seen delivering jet engines were set up. Bigger than my barracks rooms.

I go past the GE engine testing facility every week. They haul engines in then sit for a few days while they run them. Explains the giant sleepers.

I go past the GE engine testing facility every week. They haul engines in then sit for a few days while they run them. Explains the giant sleepers.
Its s different culture with those guys, a lot of them just live in the trucks year round.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Why does it seams everyone hates 17.5 tires??

I hate them on our Semi trailer, but I love them on our Gooseneck. If I was running singles over the road though, it would be 19.5's.

17.5's are just a BEAR to find anywhere on the road. Especially or old trailer that has 10R17.5's. Glad we got it sold.

Chris

I hate them on our Semi trailer, but I love them on our Gooseneck. If I was running singles over the road though, it would be 19.5's.

17.5's are just a BEAR to find anywhere on the road. Especially or old trailer that has 10R17.5's. Glad we got it sold.

Chris
you use what you must to get right deck height. Nothing wrong with them.

Attachments

• 20190805_200648.jpg
    20190805_200648.jpg
    348.7 KB · Views: 0
Back