Pusher Introduction

PUSHER

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Hello CompD!

We’re excited to join the other sponsors here on the forum. I have personally been a member for some time now and enjoy the more performance oriented conversation and the fact that all diesels are welcome here.

If you’re not already familiar with Pusher:

We are a small family owned and operated business with a passion for quality performance products for diesel trucks. We primarily design and manufacture air flow enhancing products for the Ford/Powerstroke, GM/Duramax, and Dodge/Cummins platforms. I founded this business because I felt that there weren’t many products that fit my specific needs and price range - I gravitate towards quality products that also provide the “biggest bang for your buck.” Our products may not be the cheapest in every category, but I do strongly feel they are the best value in each category – that’s always been and always will be my aim when designing our parts.

I’m hoping that by joining the sponsors here on the forum we’ll be able to better share our knowledge, learn something ourselves, get more feedback (good or bad, I like them both), and support what seems to be a pretty cool forum.

Lastly, pretty much everything is made here in Vero Beach, Florida.

Thanks for reading,

Jacob

I forgot to mention in my original post I'm going to be introducting some new products as they come out in our forum here. I'm going to start with the Duramax parts we just released a few weeks ago.

Back