8.3 p pump

sorrry did look at what i put would it be a good idea to block the wastegate on a hx40
is that a little better mother ****er

sorrry did look at what i put would it be a good idea to block the wastegate on a hx40
is that a little better mother ****er

You fail in so many ways...

tumblr_kwv4qp4v2Q1qzvu53o1_500.png

most of you are a bunch of ass holes on and some of you are a lot of help thanks to the one that help **** the ones that dont all of use cant be pro's like some of think you are

They might help if they could understand what you were trying to say.

Yes. Words of wisdom right there. Also, punctuation, and not calling other people 'mo fo's' would help too.

You're thinking about putting a plate out of a larger Cummins into your truck? What have you done to the truck so far? I wouldn't recommend blocking off the wastegate.

i about to put a number 5 in this truck put what about wg can i block it

I envision a man resembling that of Lenny from "Of Mice and Men" furiously smashing away at the keyboard in an effort to produce the proper sentence required to solicit useful help from other members. Try using your finger tips in a single key stroke fashion. Hammer fist is no bueno retard

I run a triple stack on my 12v. Smarty, PPE and edge juice. It's insanely fast and blows tons of smoke. I blocked the wastegate too.

I have a smoke switch but I don't need it. I pulled the silencer ring out and the whistle is so f'ing loud people think I have a jet motor.

Back