One thing led to another. Build thread.

Kinda sucks that the pics are gone, but here's an update. Cory ran the truck this weekend. 1700 us, .080,.070 progressive ran 5.32@134 with a 1.29 60', coasted to an 8.60 at 129. Transmission is finally working the way it should after a series of chanes Cory made. The trans brake vb was definitely a bit of a learning curve as far as components and clearances go. Track went south after the first run and we could never put down any more power. Thinking about getting more agressive with the 4 link, and then going to a different tire if needed.

Really does suck the pictures are gone on such a nicely done build.
Very nice run, think you'll be knocking on 7s? Do you have any video of the run?

Really does suck the pictures are gone on such a nicely done build.
Very nice run, think you'll be knocking on 7s? Do you have any video of the run?

It probably would have ran 8.20's if we stayed in it. There might be another 3/10 left. I have one potato video. Terrible quality.

Pay $400 TO THE PHOTOBUCKET SCAMMERS. DICKBAGS. I wish they would have pulled their head out of their ass about 3 years ago. They could have started out the charging for 3rd party at like $20 a month and people would have been fine with it.

Pay $400 TO THE PHOTOBUCKET SCAMMERS. DICKBAGS. I wish they would have pulled their head out of their ass about 3 years ago. They could have started out the charging for 3rd party at like $20 a month and people would have been fine with it.

Yeah. What a waste of time posting everything only to have it removed.

It's really not that much... it's price scale is based of the amount of data storage. A few hundred pictures would only cost a guy a couple bucks a month. I'm not going to pay it based on principle even if it is only a few bucks.

Anyways I'm stoked for Jp, been a big learning curve with the trans and it finally layed down some really good results

It probably would have ran 8.20's if we stayed in it. There might be another 3/10 left. I have one potato video. Terrible quality.

Cory sent me one of the tires that looked decent, maybe I'll see if I can post it somewheres. Talked with the guy at Goerend's about your valvebody (I'm in Iowa) he's a pretty smart cookie. I'm trying to get him and Cory hooked up.

No tire spinning, no jerking between shifts, ...that was a very smooth pass. Listen to the vid again at how consistent the rpms are on each shift. Sounding more and more like an NHRA pro stocker all the time. lol

I can't wait till they get dialed in and weight up for a pro street race. That truck will hurt some feelings.

Back