Thanks Jeff from Italy !!!!

ice.v8

I have to say thanks to Jeff for coming here in italy helping with my tranny... i had a lot of trouble with it and no one here can help me...
Jeff was so kind to solve all my trouble and do an awesome job... i love his tranny, and i love how the cummins is now shifting... Thanks Jeff and Amy to be here that 3 days ;-)

here are some pics...

262065_10150360123928312_658978311_9993950_3584986_n.jpg

260384_10150360127153312_658978311_9994002_5648772_n.jpg

261994_10150360127453312_658978311_9994004_1135691_n.jpg

269081_10150360128388312_658978311_9994015_7795593_n.jpg

Jeff is a stand up guy. I have only met him once and thought he was super nice and a little crazy for letting a stranger take his truck for a spin, but I thank him and finally got my Cummins partly because of that. If I had an auto Jeff would be who I would go too. I am going to see about getting him to do some things but not only does his work show enough about him but look at this customer service.

Wow. Garmon Diesel Worldwide!!!!! Jeff is a hell of a guy for sure taught me a few tricks over the phone when buying some Fat parts from him.

The dodge is rare over in Italy! The one thing I forgot t bring was a trans filter thinking it would be available???? wrong He had to drive for two hours and pay $$48 bucks! You handle the gaskets and seals with a little more care as you work! We made a press out of his floor jack for the OD clutches and the install ended the little red jacks life! We had to get the transfer case in by hand. That was a challenge I really enjoyed!:Cheer:

Man, that's badass. Jeff is one helluva mechanic and an even better guy.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

ehehe no problem for the filter Jeff ;-)
i enjoyed too much working and watching you
thanks again !

The dodge is rare over in Italy! The one thing I forgot t bring was a trans filter thinking it would be available???? wrong He had to drive for two hours and pay $$48 bucks! You handle the gaskets and seals with a little more care as you work! We made a press out of his floor jack for the OD clutches and the install ended the little red jacks life! We had to get the transfer case in by hand. That was a challenge I really enjoyed!:Cheer:

This reminds me of Steele, Alabama when Jeff repaired my broken output shaft using parts from a salvage yard. He used a floor jack and car trailer as a press. He pulled my nuts out of the fire that day as I had driven the truck there from Wisconsin. Hell of a guy. :Cheer:

This reminds me of Steele, Alabama when Jeff repaired my broken output shaft using parts from a salvage yard. He used a floor jack and car trailer as a press. He pulled my nuts out of the fire that day as I had driven the truck there from Wisconsin. Hell of a guy. :Cheer:

Jeff is the McGiver of transmission guys If there is a will there is a way. I was there when he fixed Jim and Darren's output shafts that was pretty impressive. He's pulled my tail feathers out of the fire too working on my tow truck . A hell of a guy!

Hows that Jet lag Jeff?!? LOL

You sounded tired when we spoke this afternoon...

Thats awesome!! Thanks for sharing the pics!

the tranny was awesome till that damn DTT torque converter failed... Jeff wanted me to change it but since i had only done on it 10 miles we decided to try it again.... wrong ! it last a month and now it's completely junk !!!
now i removed the tranny again and cut the converter to watch it... i'm working something with Jeff again... i will update you soon :-(

Back