Intercoolers

Also interested, sled truck is going to need an upgrade, also curious about price

Sent from phone

Im going to have a price figured up this week along with a discount for the 1st 10 customers, after that the CompD family will get a discount as well.

Give me a idea of what you would like to see price wise, i see alot of intercoolers around 1100-1200 for just the cooler.

Im going to have a price figured up this week along with a discount for the 1st 10 customers, after that the CompD family will get a discount as well.

Give me a idea of what you would like to see price wise, i see alot of intercoolers around 1100-1200 for just the cooler.

Ill take one 94-01 style for my truck with 3.5" straight inlets and no accessory bosses. Going on my 77 Like Vmax's truck. Pm Me when you're ready.

Last edited:
I would be in for the 10 depending on price. I hope you decide the price around what its worth and not what every one else charges ;)

I honestly don't know the cost of materials and labor to put one together, but I'd be much more inclined to to pay $500-900 than $1100-1500.

What about an option for the inlets to be on the same side? Would really help with my friends interstage cooled triples project

I honestly don't know the cost of materials and labor to put one together, but I'd be much more inclined to to pay $500-900 than $1100-1500.

What about an option for the inlets to be on the same side? Would really help with my friends interstage cooled triples project

cores are expensive, lots of labor involved to weld them up. Ive priced parts to build one myself and i cant do it for under 500$.

Back