Super Street Rules ??

It's noticed, that and other rule violations, but not enforced by the NHRDA so they compete. Sucks for the ones that spend the money and time to be competitive legally. No one wants to be "that guy" to have someone DQ'd. Trucks are also needed for the show whether legal or not so it'll keep happening IMO.

Tires, hood stacks, suspension type violations don't really bother me but safety violations piss me off.

It's noticed, that and other rule violations, but not enforced by the NHRDA so they compete. Sucks for the ones that spend the money and time to be competitive legally. No one wants to be "that guy" to have someone DQ'd. Trucks are also needed for the show whether legal or not so it'll keep happening IMO.

Tires, hood stacks, suspension type violations don't really bother me but safety violations piss me off.

I agree . To me the guys teching for that class should know the rules and if he isn't legal they shouldn't let them in. That way it isn't left up to the competitors to enforce after he beats everybody. It would just save a lot of hard feelings .

I agree. The safety rules if anything need to be enforced regardless. Kinda like the Duramax guy at Bakersfield running 10s with no cage.

I see no reply from NHRDA on the subject. Any word on rule change? New project will probably have a hood stack and I wont be competitive in pro street so super street will likely be my home..

I see no reply from NHRDA on the subject. Any word on rule change? New project will probably have a hood stack and I wont be competitive in pro street so super street will likely be my home..

Looks like hoodstacks are ok for super street this year.

Back