Traveling to Michigan First week of March

JasonCzerak

Any Michigan folks wanna hang out some time the first week of March? The GF and I are leaving MN on the 29th after work and should be in town with in 14-20 hours depending on if we make a stop for a nap. We'll be around for most of the week.

We'll be in the general Detroit area.

PM if there's anything interesting going on.

If it's warm enough, we'll be out on Woodward and/or Gratiot (tho, I heard the last few years this road has died out, it was crazy when I was 16)

IC-Smoke said:
any idea what road your taking into Michigan?

Ian

94 the entire way from MN to Mount clemens for the most part.

On the way back we may stop off at TST, to allow for some testing (buggy rail pressure surge and some other stuff, I guess I have a goofy truck), so that will take us a totally different route.

I could meet up with ya on 94 (Jackson, MI) if I dont leave for Canada that weekend. grab something to eat and bs.

IC-Smoke said:
I could meet up with ya on 94 (Jackson, MI) if I dont leave for Canada that weekend. grab something to eat and bs.

I guess it all depends on when we'll be passing by that part of town. I was thinking on leaving some time around 8 or 9 pm Friday night here. that could put us in jackson 10 hours drive time. So it would be 8 or 9am. depending on if we take a nap or not.

I dunno, you seem a bit outa the way if you ask me.

Its only about 30 min from here. I usually frequent Jackson on the weekends (closest town to shop for stuff)

Ian

Well, does everyone wants to met and have an un-offical gathering some place, why not? :) I'll be staying in Mt clemens, so detroit is 30-45 minutes (Depending.....). I wouldn't mind going an hour to meet up with the MI folks :)

But I think jackson meeting will be tough to match up time wise, and I may be a tired crabby person by then. If my buddy flys out for a few days and drives with us, we'll be there in no time, no stopping. :)

I'm late i know, any word on this ? If you're takin 94 back, stop at exit 119 and say hi, on your way!!

Curtis
If ya have any troubles on the road, cell5174047762

Pending an ebay auction, we'll be stopping in Lansing on the way home tomorrow by 4pm. Otherwise it's 94 all the way. Hoping to beat the snow storm out (going to wash the truck today as well!)

exit 119, That east or west of i-69?

Back