NADM @ Salt Lake City - AUG 7th & 8th

i seen on there website today what the classes were. i heard the payout will be $250 for the highest # overall for the day in the open class. :kick::hehe:

please tell me different!
:doh:

or is it Brady's Brat's?

You could drive all that way, put your truck to the test and get a HAT...:hehe::hehe::hehe::bang

I want to see some big runners guys. I want to look at my truck and say "you sicken me, let's give you some more power."

Damn, I was hoping to make this event, but it looks like I will be home pulling the transmission out of my truck (front seal leaking). Have fun, and drink an extra beer for me there! (after the races of course)

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Ok we finally made it here. Three storms four airports and a wild fire. What a trip. So make it worth my while lets see what times you west coasters can put up.:tree:

What's the plan incase of rain? The forecast says 50% chance of thunderstorms tonight and I'd rather not drive down there if it's going to be cancelled.

Well we ended up having good racing weather. It was cool and the rain held off. Not sure what happend with all the good trucks that are supposed to be out here. We had 16 trucks run with NADM. There were another 50 trucks setting outside the gates waiting on a midnight fun run, not sure about that one when they could have ran for money:bang. We would love to put stuff on out here for everyone, but it is going to take some trucks to show up.

Here are the champions and runner-ups for the evening.

Pro/Unlimited Diesel

Dmitri Millard Duramax 11.23@123.55

Quick Diesel

Mike Ontiveros 99 Powerstroke 11.985@104.08
Dmitri Millard Duramax 11.795@109.31

Both broke out on final run. Mike had the least breakout.

ET Bracket

Zach Fuller 05 Duramax
Chris Wilson 01 Cummins

Thanks to all those that did show to support the event. We will back for Weekend on the Edge in a few weeks. I hope to see alot more trucks for that event.

that's a terrible showing. I thought out west was where all the fastest trucks in the country are and none showed up to prove it ? Maybe next year will be bigger/better ??

I heard there was a sighting of the elusive Fletcher..... very surprised that truck didn't place ????

Utah.jpg

Yes Fletcher showed up to support NADM. The truck was being run by his son for the 1st time and was turned down alot. Buster got some passes in and was having a great time. With a little more time he is going to make a good driver.

What a horrible turnout.

I would like to thank the NADM for once again trying to put an event on out here in the Utah area but it seems nothing has changed. We have been trying to get events going on out here for years now and all we have ever got it 70 people saying they will be there and then 10 show up.

We don't have any drag trucks but we will continue to support the NADM in Sledpulling.

Al did you get your truck fixed to make it to the drags?

How did Trents truck do?

No my truck is tore apart. not sure when it will be back together. maybe this coming week, maybe not. Sucks i could not make it out for NADM down there but i been trying to make the United/NADM pulls till i found an issue that needs fixed. Hoping to be in Rexburg.

That sucks Al. I noticed you weren't in Evanston so I thought you might have been racing instead. Hope you get it fixed soon.

What a horrible turnout.

I would like to thank the NADM for once again trying to put an event on out here in the Utah area but it seems nothing has changed. We have been trying to get events going on out here for years now and all we have ever got it 70 people saying they will be there and then 10 show up.

We don't have any drag trucks but we will continue to support the NADM in Sledpulling.

Al did you get your truck fixed to make it to the drags?

How did Trents truck do?

I agree i was mighty disappointed to see 16 trucks , I even showed up and ran with a leaky injector cup , i ran clear till i sprayed the track down with coolant . I was dialed in perfect for the 12.0 class but couldnt finish the event do to my leaky cup , i did my injectors last weekend and had one that didnt seal so the coolant system was pressurized, i puked out about a gasllon on industrials floor during the dyno :bang

the dyno day was a huge success which was good but made me even more confused why we could pull 60-70 trucks in for a dyno event but none for a drag race event .

the dyno results were

Trent nell 1st place twin class fuel only with 719 hp uncorrected

Hector with custom auto 1st place unlimited with 780 hp uncorrected

Tom hansen single turbo class 604 hp uncorrected

6.4 ford won the stock class not sure on the # though .

the dyno was very tight with #'s I through the kitchen sink at it to get my 719 , it should have been in the 8's , and the custom auto truck is usally in the 9's and he did spray it to get the 780 , but like i said a big thanks to Industrial Injection for putting on a great event .

We sat around Boise till noon trying to decide if the weather was going to cooporate or not, it was pouring in Boise and as far south as Winnemucca forcast called for 50% chance of rain at the track so we bagged it. Guess it rained a little during tech but was good for the race. Congratulations to all the winners.

Back