Realistic Setup

[QUOTE..

This is what we did before you could open and shop a magazine, a web site, or go on forums and get advice.

HX35 / S475 or an Ht4C Compound
Any P7100 pump with 4K gov springs, AFC opened up, and stock plate full forward.
Extrude honed ISB stock injectors 20 or 30% over.

There you have it, an old school reliable tow rig, clean runner, and sensible.[/QUOTE]

I have been searching the forums for the HX35 / S475 old school builds. Your comment was in my search results. Do you have hp/torque numbers for this setup with a 215 pump? I am in process of ordering parts to support one of these builds (I already have both the HX35 and the 171702 S475). Any links or build information would be greatly appreciated!

I have been searching the forums for the HX35 / S475 old school builds. Your comment was in my search results. Do you have hp/torque numbers for this setup with a 215 pump? I am in process of ordering parts to support one of these builds (I already have both the HX35 and the 171702 S475). Any links or build information would be greatly appreciated!

Sorry, I don't.

[QUOTE..

This is what we did before you could open and shop a magazine, a web site, or go on forums and get advice.

HX35 / S475 or an Ht4C Compound
Any P7100 pump with 4K gov springs, AFC opened up, and stock plate full forward.
Extrude honed ISB stock injectors 20 or 30% over.

There you have it, an old school reliable tow rig, clean runner, and sensible.

I have been searching the forums for the HX35 / S475 old school builds. Your comment was in my search results. Do you have hp/torque numbers for this setup with a 215 pump? I am in process of ordering parts to support one of these builds (I already have both the HX35 and the 171702 S475). Any links or build information would be greatly appreciated![/QUOTE]

I don't have any dyno numbers, but a 12v I had way back with hx35/S475 compounds ran mid 11's, with a 160 pump.

Extended cab 4x4, so.what do they weigh, a little over 6000lbs?

Seemed like the mph was around 120, best I remember.

Another thing I remember about the setup, I bought a replacement hx35 that had the aftermarket banks 14cm exhaust housing on it.

Also had the wastegate port drilled thru to vent all 6cyls.

No other changes, other than adding the housing over the factory hx35 housing, same s475, made a very noticeable difference, truck pulled harder.

Back