Indiana Diesel Shootout - June 8th

Well, i sure laughed when your latch on the trailer failed to work. Nothing personal, i was drinking and that chit was just funny.

3 times

LOL

The first time I tried really hard not to laugh, the second I couldn't contain myself anymore.

Nice talking to you for the brief second this weekend Wade. I meant to get back over and finish talking to you, but you know how that goes.

Haha chit happens. Btw what did you need a welder for? I take it someone helped you out.

During our 7.48 pass the wastegate tube litterally separated from the exhaust maifold.. right at the weld, only a bit was still conected... so once the excitement was over in the pits we noticed it just hanging there and went to work to fix it for finals.....lots of work in a short amount of time.

The track had a welder thankfully and a guy that i had only met a hour before came over and said i'll weld it, i weld pipe everyday, so i said sure!! He took care of it.

we made it to finals, and about 400-500' or so the engine shut off (another issue)and we coasted to a win!!

Just one of those days.

The first time I tried really hard not to laugh, the second I couldn't contain myself anymore.

Nice talking to you for the brief second this weekend Wade. I meant to get back over and finish talking to you, but you know how that goes.

I aim to please, glad you got a laugh. Good talking to you too.

During our 7.48 pass the wastegate tube litterally separated from the exhaust maifold.. right at the weld, only a bit was still conected... so once the excitement was over in the pits we noticed it just hanging there and went to work to fix it for finals.....lots of work in a short amount of time.

The track had a welder thankfully and a guy that i had only met a hour before came over and said i'll weld it, i weld pipe everyday, so i said sure!! He took care of it.

we made it to finals, and about 400-500' or so the engine shut off (another issue)and we coasted to a win!!

Just one of those days.

If i woulda known you had found a machine, i would have came and helped. Glad you got it together.

Its only boring because he has to run alone. Truck seems to be working well Wade, congrats.

I totally agree.. If the other Pro Stock trucks that are either being built, not currently running or being talked about all come to a race it would be a good watch. Darren, Idaho Rob, TTS, SoCal, Kevin, Michael, Banks, Michael, Dirty Max, Spooner, CT Racing (I'm sure there is someone I'm forgetting) I think Darren, Wade and Banks might have a pretty good race if all were to hold together. Looks right now like Wade's is holding together pretty well.

No doubt that folks are getting worried about the power and reliability. I heard that Dan schied was in the pits starring and asking about the engine. Its not a easy achievement I'm sure.

Last edited:
I totally agree.. If the other Pro Stock trucks that are either being built, not currently running or being talked about all come to a race it would be a good watch. Darren, Idaho Rob, TTS, SoCal, Kevin, Michael, Banks, Michael, Dirty Max, Spooner, CT Racing (I'm sure there is someone I'm forgetting) I think Darren, Wade and Banks might have a pretty good race if all were to hold together. Looks right now like Wade's is holding together pretty well.

A 8 car pro stock field would be sick! Even more so if they were all in the 7's.

thats a good one. :hehe:

Just one of those days.

Shane Lawrence, He's a pipe line welder, and a class act! And he knows how to break stuff too! LOL

Caleb

knowing Brad, it wont be long till the DirtyMax is back to making good solid runs

not sure what Kevin your talking about, but the Kevin from Canadia should be back on the track by the Edmonton race

For a really full field someone needs to con Fletcher into bringing his truck out, and someone needs to buy the two Dr. P trucks and bring them out, and someone needs to buy Chad Riley's roadster, and Chad needs to bring out his Camaro...

For a really full field someone needs to con Fletcher into bringing his truck out, and someone needs to buy the two Dr. P trucks and bring them out, and someone needs to buy Chad Riley's roadster, and Chad needs to bring out his Camaro...

I would love to have one of Dr. P's trucks, but I'm sure I couldn't afford it! But if I could.....:woohoo:

Back