Place order, pay......and wait???

I wasn't asking for the thread to be removed for my sake, It was for CPP's. I do not feel I did anything wrong as I explained in the previous post.

There was plenty of back and forth before I made this post. The OP was not negative. Don't think I was a douche at all.

Edited: meant to quote rascal mafia

Last edited:
You typing in this thread in a negative way towards a vendor who has no evidence of being a douchebag is bashing my friend!

Wtf are you talking about? Did you not read the OP? I was trying to keep it professional and to not ad petty details like how every time I would call I would be put on hold for 5-10 min, then I would be told I would be called right back never to hear anything. That was all before this post.

I was never told the part was on back order, I was always told it has probably shipped we just don't have tracking and don't know for sure but will get it to you as soon as possible. I never heard back so I would call again and would be told they just don't know what is going on, that is not a way to run a business or treat a customer hence the post.

All this commentary and escalation after wards by parties not involved in not necessary. As I said this is not my first encounter with this issue, and others have had the same. Nothing changed until this post and it amazingly got resolved within 2 days, which I thanked him for and moved on until you douches began to drag it on and on.

I don't see where he is being a douche bag since they claimed to have shipped it and didn't.

I am sort of in the same boat. No info on website saying it was on back order, that was a month ago. Called yesterday and was told possibly be another month.

My email account is messed up so i have no idea about what emails they have sent. Changed email over the phone yesterday and was supposed to get a receipt sent to that email. Still nothing.

I wish their website would say when something is on back order.

Thanks bud

This is the ONLY email I received prior to this post. I was never told through email or phone that it was on back order. Only after this post when we talked on the phone did he say it may have been on back order and then magically it shipped the next day.

2e05faf09e472a6d42c1786f54f8d72b.jpg

I don't see where he is being a douche bag since they claimed to have shipped it and didn't.

I am sort of in the same boat. No info on website saying it was on back order, that was a month ago. Called yesterday and was told possibly be another month.

My email account is messed up so i have no idea about what emails they have sent. Changed email over the phone yesterday and was supposed to get a receipt sent to that email. Still nothing.

I wish their website would say when something is on back order.
Pm me your name. I will check on that one as well.

I wasn't asking for the thread to be removed for my sake, It was for CPP's. I do not feel I did anything wrong as I explained in the previous post.

There was plenty of back and forth before I made this post. The OP was not negative. Don't think I was a douche at all.

Edited: meant to quote rascal mafia

Jessica, and Tash have spoke to you on the phone numerous times about the situation and you were told what we knew as this progressed. You were told that it was on a 7-10 day backorder and that it would drop ship directly to you to save time once they received it. I believe it shipped in 8 business days, so that was right on par. I apologize, but we had no control over the backorder issue.

Jamie we are good, I am fine it is over with and I appreciate you getting it taken care of. The 7-10 back order never came up otherwise I would have never posted.

I'm just explaining to the rest of the class.

I guess every time there is a backorder, we will bring up this thread and say " I am in the same boat" .

Dude, you did the same thing the original guy did with out even knowing it

I guess every time there is a backorder, we will bring up this thread and say " I am in the same boat" .

Dude, you did the same thing the original guy did with out even knowing it

Again, if at any point in time I was told through phone or email or any other way that this party was on back order I would have never made this post. I clearly stated exactly what was going on in the OP.

I have no idea who the original guy is.

Pm me your name. I will check on that one as well.

Jessica, and Tash have spoke to you on the phone numerous times about the situation and you were told what we knew as this progressed. You were told that it was on a 7-10 day backorder and that it would drop ship directly to you to save time once they received it. I believe it shipped in 8 business days, so that was right on par. I apologize, but we had no control over the backorder issue.

No one gets to pick on Jessica! She is my parts ordering girlfriend even if she don't know it.... :lolly:

Back