November 5th Texas Diesel Shootout

MDW

It's on :snoop:
Bring them out and lets race.
Can Stelly out run Max?
Will Snow Flake show up?
Will Murff racing break into the 11's??
Will Danny Elmore run a 11 in front of credible witnesses :lolly:

I will buy every diesel racer a beverage of there choice that out runs Snow White (assuming she shows up) from the concession stand....:hehe:

It's on :snoop:
Bring them out and lets race.
Can Stelly out run Max?
Will Snow Flake show up?
Will Murff racing break into the 11's??
Will Danny Elmore run a 11 in front of credible witnesses :lolly:

I will buy every diesel racer a beverage of there choice that out runs Snow White (assuming she shows up) from the concession stand....:hehe:

Maybe
NO
IFFY
NOT A CHANCE!!
:shake:

Will be running the 6.4 Powerstroke. Will not have LiL Red Back until say the 14th from Hollywood. Anyone want to run street trucks? Gonna try the 310 tune this time with cooler weather.

Bent rods David, you run 12'S? I would bet the princess is just fine she is just jealous you were running a 6.7 renta truck at Crandall and is making funny noises so you will pay more attention to her.

Gotta love you light weight pansies and your antics. New class coming soon and money says neither of you clowns can hang with Snow White rule for rule

Rules? Rules?
Texas Diesel Shootout has no such rules and aint gunna :shake:

Spray that thing, cockshucker :nos:

Where do you guys run the shootout? My sister lives in Dallas and if you guys run relatively close we talked about coming down to race while it is cold up here.

I would be there but I'm actually coming up there this weekend and have my GodChild's birthday next weekend.

i thought she was still tucked away david, didnt know she was out and running down the track - bout time

full bed or gutted

Back