2013 nox 1

ikeG

Oughta Know Better
I have back for 3rd time a 2013 bone stock Laramie. It set a P2201 and only that code. Performance code. I have replaced nox 1 with a new dorman part and have not solved the issue. The customer will be leaving it with me soon but I'm hoping to find someone with similar experience.
It would also be nice to have access to Chrysler's diagnostic procedures for the emissions systems on these trucks. ...

No other related DTC's?
I'm not sure of the quality of the Dorman parts. The next step for me would be to assume the sensor hasn't failed and perform a visual and electrical inspection of the wiring related to the sensor, and any ground points on the vehicle.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

No other related DTC's?
I'm not sure of the quality of the Dorman parts. The next step for me would be to assume the sensor hasn't failed and perform a visual and electrical inspection of the wiring related to the sensor, and any ground points on the vehicle.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
No other DTCs at all. He's been driving it a bunch so I was hoping something further would pop up.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ended up being a bad new sensor. Watched nox ppm on the scan tool while decelerating and it was crazy. Swapped another new dorman one in and fixed it.

Back