Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Faulkner what wheelbase and trans is the one that your putting together right now? Just wondering on drive shaft lengths.

I don’t remember what length it is but your going to have to measure bolt face of yolk to carrier on both ends. These only have one carrier where mine has 2 and the length isn’t much different so they’re probably at the limit of each shaft. Mine is also that heavy azz SPL driveline which we never use on these gliders. This 389 is probably under 270”, mine is 285”.

Last edited:
Not tuned? Bet that runs reeaaal good with a single...

What I’ve found is guys that think they run good most of the time had leaks with the compounds and never fixed them. And the others took a stock truck and removed the turbos and got ecm flashed and automatically think it was the turbo that made the improvement not the added fuel.

What I’ve found is guys that think they run good most of the time had leaks with the compounds and never fixed them. And the others took a stock truck and removed the turbos and got ecm flashed and automatically think it was the turbo that made the improvement not the added fuel.

I actually had a guy tell me it had to be the 2nd turbo causin the issue compared to his former 6nz. Its the only difference he could see:nail:

I actually had a guy tell me it had to be the 2nd turbo causin the issue compared to his former 6nz. Its the only difference he could see:nail:

Sounds like a truckdriver, I like the “red top N14” guys like the paint on the valve covers made a dramatic change to the way they run.

Faulkner, you on 75 south near hamilton at noon?

Negative, south Florida on an island away from everyone. Probably the Canadian that has the same truck with opposite paint scheme.
7fbebdc8cb30344963e5cbc6d950c972.jpg

How the hell did the trailer axles get like that? Apparently it didn't just sink and flop.....wth?

Steerable lift axles.Think he dumped this at road speed. Guys up east don’t have time to stop to unload.

You have to understand these are north easterners. They’re almost Canadian and they all look like the banjo kid from deliverance.

Last edited:
Back