Poncis Diesel Drag/dyno Day

Thanks THEKIDFAN. Be nice to meetup with you even if we don't first connect at Ludy's.

Ima try'n to get Mama to budge. She loves Patrick's Pt. State Park...

Getting her to work on Monday is NON-negotiable though. Any ways I can assure her of that only works in favor of getting to go to Ponci's event...

p.s.: I have been a fan of family/logging camp breakfast at Samoa Cookhouse since I was little enough to remember and she likes it too!

OH! And the girls and I went to J&H's NorCal Rally in Redding, but felt a little lost. We met a few people but were really on our own. Who can we connect with at Ponci's?

Thanks THEKIDFAN. Be nice to meetup with you even if we don't first connect at Ludy's.

Ima try'n to get Mama to budge. She loves Patrick's Pt. State Park...

Getting her to work on Monday is NON-negotiable though. Any ways I can assure her of that only works in favor of getting to go to Ponci's event...

p.s.: I have been a fan of family/logging camp breakfast at Samoa Cookhouse since I was little enough to remember and she likes it too!

Speaking of kids eat free on Mon. busy next Mon? lmk!

Wait till Daisy (my wife) talks to her......then you might be mad at me LOL

I need to be home for work on Mon. as well so no worries there either!

Brad and Family, always put on one heck of a meal/party so you might want to have room!

Got Monday @ Ludy's on my calendar! See you there. LMK if it don't work!

Why would Daisy and Jenee (Mama) talking be a bad thing...?

Really looking forward to escaping to the Ponci weekend. Hope it works out.

BTW: Thanks to everyone who offered support and repair. Great bunch that make it the reason I'm considering dragging my family and a trailer 4hrs each way and risking major repair to have a little fun when I could do it in my own back yard...

Can't wait for this one, be good to see the usual suspects again, missed most everybody at the Nor*Cal Rally. Thanks in advance Brad and family this is an awesome event.

My good friend Jim (who is a sponser of this event) with Colbys Container service and Auto Transport has a car hauler or has contacts of people in the Eureka area who have one. So if you (we) break beyond the normal repair, there should be no reason no to get back to your area.

Samoa Cookhouse, great place to eat. I havent been there in several years, but I know people who have been the in the last year or so.

Lets hope for a small wind to be blowing. 2 reasons, to blow the fog out and to blow pulp mills in the other direction. hahahahahahaha
We wont have to worry about 100 deg. temps or 90s or 80s. Well heck if it hits 60 we will be lucky. OK ,I will give it 65. That would be HOT for Eureka. 75 and people are heading to the emergency room with heat stroke. Just kidding, we will have fun.

Cool air should equal good numbers, no?

Any time somebody says we're on their way home and they can tow our rig and trailer both: That's a good American! THANK YOU!

Samoa cookhouse... Mmmm. Platters of eggs, bacon, whatever is on the cooks loggin' camp menu for the day. Empty? They'll bring another, and another, and another.

Man i have been waiting all year for the event. I will be doing my best to get over there.

I'm gonna be there! Can't wait to get my rig back and try those twins out that you're fixing up for me. I dropped by the shop the other day, and Man are they looking good! Thanks in advance, and I'll probably see you next week. Colin :charger:

I'm gonna be there! Can't wait to get my rig back and try those twins out that you're fixing up for me. I dropped by the shop the other day, and Man are they looking good! Thanks in advance, and I'll probably see you next week. Colin :charger:

SO.....you're the darn guy thats been taking all Brads time lately! J/K sounds like a sweet setup can't wait to see it tear up the track, I'm sure you'll be happy! :rockwoot:

Back