Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Tech- General Diesel > General Diesel Tech
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Diesel Tech Farm equipment, Medium Duty, Big Rigs, and other General discussion can be found in here.

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2018, 05:30 PM   #1
9 LIVES

Name: 9 LIVES
Title: Demolition Expert
Member`s Gallery
Buying a new Isuzu

Looking to purchase a new Isuzu NPR. The guys at the local dealership act like it's carmax and claim all prices are none negotiable.

Find that hard to believe. Anyone purchased a isuzu and has been able to negotiate on the price? It's unfitted with a landscape body which im sure they padded that price as well.

Heads I win, tails you lose....
-Lee-

Old 10-29-2018, 07:17 PM   #2
jasonc

Name: jasonc
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Make an offer and see if they let you walk.

Old 10-29-2018, 10:58 PM   #3
12valve95

Name: 12valve95
Title: Comp Diesel Sponsor
Member`s Gallery
You could be surprised, I sold a 2018 never titled car the other day at sticker price and there was $100 in it for me...

It depends on how dealerships price, You can just about bet that any dealer that is online has there vehicles priced at about as low as they get before you start getting into break even territory because its so easy to compare pricing nowadays and they all try to underbid...vehicles also acquire interest on the lot the dealership has to pay, for instance I have a truck that is posted for sale that is a $2900 loser

Your best bet is to find a dealer or salesman you trust and then give them your business because they earned it.

When I meet a customer I want them to buy from me because it is more important they get the vehicle they need then just make a sale and they know I am trying to make a living but not beat there brains in.

Service and trust is worth it....If you are doubting what they are saying then it's probably a lie.

If I can help you in any way shoot me a PM...I get trucks in twice a week and can usually find anything.

'95 RCLB: in pieces...

1986 RC C30 Dually 12Valve...Coming soon

'17 HANDSHAKER : SOLD

Closed Thread