6" Miters

Blk350on20s

Line em up!!
Can I get a price on a set of 4" to 6" miters. 24" and 36". Dont know if you make a 24 but would like that size if you do. Thanks Ryan.

Blk350on20s said:
Can I get a price on a set of 4" to 6" miters. 24" and 36". Dont know if you make a 24 but would like that size if you do. Thanks Ryan.

I belive we have 24" X 6" miters....only they reduce to 5". We're a big rig exhaust manufacturer...no 4" to 6" there...LOL sorry. I have a distributor that has a few sets that are 6" miters that are 30" long,...would that work? As for a price you'll have to call a distributor. (which I can hook you up with contact info tomorrow while I'm at work)

Josh call me tomorrow. Ryan got impatient and couldnt wait for me to call

Tim ....Dont get to excited yet. I might not have any money left after this week
(trans suncoast,fuel system, and new injectors)

LOL slacker....LOL yeah I'll give you a call, or you call me....either way. I'll see what I can do for ya...:evil

Robts said:
Josh call me tomorrow. Ryan got impatient and couldnt wait for me to call

Tim ....Dont get to excited yet. I might not have any money left after this week
(trans suncoast,fuel system, and new injectors)

Not a problem, we are a loooong way from needing the stacks. LOL

bclogo.gif
If you havn't already sourced your 24" and 36" stacks you can give us a call or drop us an email here at BlackCloudDiesel. We do sell both lengths of the Grand Rock triple chrome plated stacks alonf with bed kits, etc.

Dave and Marge
715-824-5051
orders@blackclouddiesel.com

Last edited:
Do you have a distributor that has a 6"x30" bare metal stack? I want to go flat black stacks (all the plumbing as well) that do not sit above the cab. I don't want to see them from the front.
If not, who is the distributor with the 6x30s?
I could get a 6"x36" and cut a few inches off the end as long as it doesn't neck down to 5".

This will go with Black Cloud's 6" stack kit.

cmnspwr said:
Do you have a distributor that has a 6"x30" bare metal stack? I want to go flat black stacks (all the plumbing as well) that do not sit above the cab. I don't want to see them from the front.
If not, who is the distributor with the 6x30s?
I could get a 6"x36" and cut a few inches off the end as long as it doesn't neck down to 5".

This will go with Black Cloud's 6" stack kit.

Black cloud can order you a stack like that. We do make them here, we have a few Chrome Shops that buy the 30" stacks. They are not a "stock" part, but are what we call "drops" off of tubing that is still good for something. I say call Black Cloud, and see what they can do.

Back