WELCOME TO THE PDRA Forum

RacinDuallie

Black Sheep Racing
What is the PDRA?

The PDRA is The Pro Diesel Racers Association.

Our Charter:

Unify the tube chassis diesel racers and owners. Through collaboration, establish standards, controls and structure guidelines defining vehicle equipment criteria, disabling devises, safegards, shielding ect. for compression combustion turbo equipped engines. Establish an organization structure, protocol and services to formally address concerns with-in the Pro Diesel Racers Association.

Our Vision:

To form a group of Pro Mod Diesel Drag Racers and vehicle owners that provides an equal and unbiased platform regardless of corporation or motorsport affiliations. To have a common set of rules/requirements based from the NHRA and recognition table to record the racers diesel performance accomplishments.

I'd like to give a welcome to our members. :bow: :rockwoot:
The time has come!:woohoo:

Last edited:
RacinDuallie said:
What is the PDRA?

The PDRA is The Pro Diesel Racers Association.

Our Charter:

Unify the tube chassis diesel racers and owners. Through collaboration, establish standards, controls and structure guidelines defining vehicle equipment criteria, disabling devises, safegards, shielding ect. for compression combustion turbo equipped engines. Establish an organization structure, protocol and services to formally address concerns with-in the Pro Diesel Racers Association.

Our Vision:

To form a group of Pro Mod Diesel Drag Racers and vehicle owners that provides an equal and unbiased platform regardless of corporation or motorsport affiliations. To have a common set of rules/requirements based from the NHRA and recognition table to record the racers diesel performance accomplishments.

I'd like to give a welcome to our members. :bow: :rockwoot:
The time has come!:woohoo:

It will be extremely rewarding for all of us (membership) to be a part of our association’s development. All of us will have a part in incubating our concept and transitioning the vision into an irrefutable environment for the PDRA (us!!!!):rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

:woohoo: :thankyou2:

Yeah, we're going to have two cars next year. We'll still run the 24 valve, but the new one's going to be common-rail. The driver of one of the cars is yet to be determined....If I could have it my way, I'm thinking the new driver has to be a young, attractive, female...Just my opinion. ;)

Last edited:
Dustin_Bentz said:
Contrary to popular belief, driving a diesel dragster is not all that difficult. :bang :bang :bang
Neither is smackin the tree with consistency:bang :bang :bang

homer-drool.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
weweld said:
Heck I will dress like a woman if I can drive the rail LOL LOL LOL LOL

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!! Hilarious! :lolly: :lolly: :lolly:

Here's an idea to stir things up; we'll have a 'driver' search...We'll worry about that when the car's ready to go. :)

Dustin_Bentz said:
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!! Hilarious! :lolly: :lolly: :lolly:

Here's an idea to stir things up; we'll have a 'driver' search...We'll worry about that when the car's ready to go. :)
What about Big Daddy hisself?????:poke:

that's certainly an option as well...seeing as he's paying for it all, he should probably have the right to drive the thing if he wants to :) That'd be cool, father/son lining up against each other. :stab: Time will tell.

Back