New 12V billet front covers are here! Introductory Price!

Why don't ya just go ahead and throw one of those in the bed of 'Ol Whitey. I will put it on after I come and get her.

Nice looking piece Garrett.

Im running one along with their adjustable pump gear, Pure Fawking Sexy. I highly, highly recommend PDP, top notch guys.

Ill get some pics of mine this weekend and throw them up, honestly the quality is second to nobody.

Nice piece but the holes are too small for the factory bolts to be used. I had to buy all new bolts to get Brandons on.

Brandon got one of the first ones made, we did not have the bolts at that time he got it. bolts are now included with all front covers and tappet covers. We are working on more options for the front cover, including a ss bolt kit and gear driven fuel pump kit.

Bling-Bling

engine.jpg

Also, I got the manifold along with my head (which they ported) from Joe and Garrett, stuff f'ing is beautiful. Awesome guys to deal with. Thanks, again!

engine3.jpg

What belt and tensioner is that? I want to remove my a/c compressor but wanted to rewtain my alt.

There is a factory app with no AC. Go to autozone find out the factory number it will have a length and then tell them you want one with 6 ribs.

Back