Flex a lite fans

Well they didn't cost anything. So has anyone put them on? Not looking for their results. Had some install questions.

They aren't a waste if you can't fit your Waterman behind your mechanical fan. More info on the Taurus fans!!!

I found a thread on google stating that the dual fans from GM LS engines and the dual 2 speed fans from dodges, both pulled more air than the single 2 speed Taurus fan. But it wasn't far behind being a single fan.

Sent from my iPhone, high up in a tree.

I'm interested as well.. Any info on the ford fan? Is there a special reason why it's being used?(size, flow, easy install?)

I'll be doing the Taurus fans in the upcoming weeks on my 3/4 ton. A low budget mod ofcourse and nothing fancy.

But on the flex-a-lite's, if your going to be towing heavy/frequently I wouldn't recomend them and or if you are in hot southern climates. But they do work well and will help in fuel economy and gain a bit of HP if any.

I'm interested as well.. Any info on the ford fan? Is there a special reason why it's being used?(size, flow, easy install?)

They are 16" fans and two of them pull roughly 75% of what the stock fan pulls and are about $80-100 each and can be dual speed or single speed (depending on version) and basic controllers will control them or you can use two speed type controllers. You can also use the Taurus fans in the flex-a-lite bracket with a bit of modifying ofcourse. Plus the Taurus fans are rather slim. 2.5" I believe.

A bunch of camaro, mustang and other race/drag car type vehicals use this fan singular to cool their vehicals.

Back