Yup- Snedge Rocks Again !!

RacinDuallie

Black Sheep Racing
Those First Gen bodied/Second Gen 4 hole Marine Nozzles are installed and improvement in performance noted.LOL Plus they burn pretty clean with a slight puff at the hit. I only tickled the fuel screw and afc- still have the pin and spring to install.

Thanks again pal. The work truck has been improved !!

Can't wait to see what the blue comp pump and pin and spring do with these sticks..... Then I can upgrade the air- maybe old skool twins.:evil

:hehe: Keep in mind I have been rolling in this stocker for over a year. :clap: You finally help me shake that monkey that was keeping me from tweaking it up. About 1.5 years I have been daily driving it with stock fuel. :woohoo: That's an actual record for me.:hehe:

Well I'll be damned. You took something apart, and put it back together. I'm proud of you sir. :rockwoot: LOL

Glad they worked out for you. :thankyou2:

You need a diesel to haul hot air?

This truck helps pad my pocket.$.02

0218131532_zpsde5a3eb6.jpg

Stock fuel^^
Only hot air I'm worried about is in the tires. :hehe:

19.5's will fix that.

Last edited:
Why Jeff?
After 21 years, the commute, the taxes, all the extra work I did that went unappreciated and dealing with them stuck up wacky birds, board meetings, going through more managing agents than you can shake a stick at- and the City Agencies that I had to deal with was a joke at best- And the Manhattan Traffic- I had enough of it after 21 years. It was a good run and I had fun.

Things are much more relaxed now. :Cheer:

What you do now for work?
I'm what they call a Squirrel in training. :hehe: See that big timber on the truck? Well someone has to get their arse up there and rig those big limbs down so they don't crash into customers houses. :hehe: It's dangerous work and and a daily workout- I love it.

Back