Super Stock is GROWING!!!!!

Jeff2

Comp Diesel Sponsor
After the weekend at Brian's race I had several conversations with earl stuckey, ron from sucoast and brian buchanon. I can let you guys Know that if you build a truck for SS you will have Four races next year! The suncoast open house race at Holt, OBX buck and Jess, and Brians race on top of Feb.
These Races will be very competitive! I would like to see a volunteer help with a points system for a year end champion. :rockwoot:

Jeff,

What about a 7.0 class. I know some guys are in between 7.70 and prostreet. I talked to Brian about it. Is this the super stock class?

Thanks

As long as the people handling run sheets, aren't the same ones as the outlaw series, I'm down! You guys have been top notch letting everyone know about things leading up to the race. As long as it stays that way after, these things you speak of will be awesome!

As long as the people handling run sheets, aren't the same ones as the outlaw series, I'm down! You guys have been top notch letting everyone know about things leading up to the race. As long as it stays that way after, these things you speak of will be awesome!

X2^ I hoped Timbeaux's thread about crossing fingers had something to do with Outlaw points results but NOOOOO!!LOLLOLLOL

were are the locations(states) for these other races?

only issue i see is that the Feb race looks to be a far way from the 100 competitors... were at 30 (ish) now--- payouts will need to be reworked--- or entry fee lowered

were are the locations(states) for these other races?

only issue i see is that the Feb race looks to be a far way from the 100 competitors... were at 30 (ish) now--- payouts will need to be reworked--- or entry fee lowered

PAYOUTS:

IF ALL 100 SPOTS ARE FILLED, THIS IS HOW IS GOES!!

First Place = $25,000
Second Place = $10,000

3rd Thru 16th places will ALL get $1071.00 ....That's Twice the buy in for this race!!!

If there are not 100 racer's it will be winner take all. So if we only fill 50 spots the winner only will receive 25,000.00. Jeff and I have already discissed this and I thought it was posted somewhere. I hope this clear's up any confusion. As for other race location's, they have not been decided yet. We are going to see how this race work's out first. If you would like to have a similiar type race in your area, go ahead and start planning. This is a lot of work and I'm sure it will all be worth the effort come Feb. I hope to see everyone make it down, the weather should be beautiful. Gary

Last edited:
thanks Gary-im gonna be there in feb...

holt/ obx/ brian b/ suncoast (florida)

i have no clue to the first 3 locations.. just general area

holt is in florida, obx is the spurills races its in Outer banks, North Carolina, and Brians race is in Julian, North Carolina

Back