New to page

S.H.E

New to the page, so hello!
Owner of Straightline Heavy Equipment-Calgary,Alberta, Canada
Specializing in big rigs and equipment parts, service.
Home - Straightline Heavy Equipment

One of the few trying to make a 2wd dmax fast!
01 lb7 2wd team stock rods!

Attachments

• A8839C21-67F4-46DC-B2EA-12FDA014E295.jpg
    A8839C21-67F4-46DC-B2EA-12FDA014E295.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 0
Edit not sure how this post showed up here. But Empty Pockets with one post SHE can't respond.

Hello, post 1 of 10 before being allowed to respond to a thread?
Well instead of discarding my reply for the guy with the 1500 diesel for sale.

Cool hard to find long bed. The tires I'm sure didn't help mileage but I bet it still gets great mileage for a truck. Mine at Interstate speeds (80) not towing averages 23-24. At 55 28-29.

I have a 14 used commercially for towing Airstreams & boats from Manufactures to dealerships. Aftermarket tune with brake, cheap scan tool to read/clear codes, and airbags make it a solid fuel efficient light truck. Well EGR cooler delete kit also. And the 8 speed is outstanding.

423,000 miles mine just cracked a head. 452,000 on friend's ED his also having a coolant issue not yet resolved. Previous motor pushed a head gasket at 371,000 miles. Point being watch your coolant temps and degas bottle coolant level. Keep it to the seam or above. The 14-19s get a bad rap thanks to EPA mandated detune & other emissions systems. Once they have an aftermarket EGR off tune & delete like yours its becomes a solid light weight truck.

Last edited:
Back