Exhaust manifold stud kits in stock

RCP Diesel

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Available in short (remove spacers)
And long (keep spacers)

The long ones will be special order only, approximately 1 week before shipment.

I have not set a final price on these yet, if you are interested please PM me.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 0
No they are an oem quality exhaust stud. I haven't really seen a need to go stronger fastener, the main reason for the upgrade is ease of installation of the manifold and gaskets.

Are their any benifets to the studs from the factory bolts?

He just said ease of gasket and manifold install. I did this three years ago on my trucks. I went to True value and they have automotive studs in those drawers.Real cheap upgradethat helps simplify a install plus it looks cool to match the head studs.

it can be a PITA if you've got a big turbo that wants to play kissy with the shock tower and/or battery tray :eek:

I took care of that too Forrest. I eliminated the shock tower and made a flat plate to bolt in place with a shorter shock. The battery tray is removed for the intake pipe to make its way out the headlight hole. The 1.32 exh is a big PITA thats for sure.

I don't know what the hardware stores carry for automotive studs. These are the same grade as the 2 studs that hold the factory turbo to the manifold.

Ryan

why not just tell everyone you got the studs at a fastenal and yes guys they are not a lot of money Home | Fastenal they have stores everywhere you can search with your zip code to find one near you:doh:

the short ones are actually factory mazda exhaust studs.
Looks like you finally found the caps lock button on your keyboard, good job.

see you are the big diesel guy just do not under staind how guy buy stuff from other people and label it thier own when in fact if they were honest to thier customer they would tell them that they are getting part from someone eles and saying that it is thier own brand:poke:

I made my own cost me about $5 when all said and done made it alot easier putting the manifold/ gaskets in and not fighting it till I get one or two bolts in. And they look great. For those wanting some lengths on your own. All need to be around 30mm long and I had to have two that were 45mm for my twins mounting bracket.

Here are what mine look like in.

cbb9835f.jpg

e105abcd.jpg

Last edited:
Back